Friday, March 20, 2015

unofficial girl .

always .

mmh.

is it possible to have multiple shadows of the same thing?


"Everything seems so golden one minute, then turns to ashes the next..."

"The odd things is I feel, for the first time, really, I understand what it is to be happy. It's just I know that I won't be."

Isn't it odd when you find yourself realizing that you no longer look for him everywhere you go?
Like somewhere along the way, you liberated yourself from the breath-holding at every car, at every incoming call, at every received message. And it's a wonderful feeling to have risen above it, yet I cringe looking back, c'est la vie. mmh.

What about my feelings?
don't they take my feelings into account?
ever?
it hurts to be around them.

i feel like i've expanded and I'm meant for greatness and whatnot and I'm so excited for my future, I just have to get through this. and like the smoke that escaped my cigarettes, i can't be returned.


No comments:

Post a Comment